Islington registered NHS patients can request an appointment to see a GP or Nurse at a IHUB
iHUB Opening Hours
- Monday - Friday: 6.30pm - 8pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 8pm
You can call the practice within our opening hours and can be offered the next available telepone appointment at a local IHUB. If the practice is closed you will be automatically connected to a IHUB call handler who can also book you an appointment. (After 8pm if you call the practice telephone number you will still be directed to the out of hours service)
- Andover Medical Centre, Hornsey Road, N7
- Islington Central Medical Centre, Laycock Street, N1
- Ritchie Street Group Practice, Ritchie Street, N1
- Offers you the same services as your usual GP excluding home visits.
- You will need to give your consent for a Doctor or Nurse to gain access to your full medical record.
- Your name and NHS number will be used to confirm you are an Islington registered NHS patient and to identify the GP surgery you are registered with.
Your medical record will only be accessed at the point of consultation with a Doctor or Nurse for that appointment only. After your appointment concludes, IHUB send a digital report of the consultation to your registered GP surgery. Any test results ordered by IHUB will be sent to your registered GP surgery.
If you would like any further information about the IHUB, please contact the surgery.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.