Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, Taxi, etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
- Fitness to travel
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.
*Please note that if you are taking part in a sporting/leisure activity such as a marathon, cycling, diving, sky diving etc, the organisation running the even may want your Doctor to complete a medical fitness report.
Fees For Private Services
From May 2018
All Fees Payable By Patient In Advance By Exact Money Or By Cheque. Please Provide A Receipt And Add Info In To Folder
- TAXI/HGV/PCO - £130.00
- MARATHON/DIVING/SWIMMING/TRAVEL VISA/ACTING ETC - £90.00 | (CHILDREN 0-15 YEARS OF AGE) - £45.00
- ADOPTION APPLICATION (FORM AH1) - £73.86
- ADOPTION APPLICATION (FORM AH2) - £24.36
- LIGHTER LIFE (Put form on GP shelf. If not happy with price, can be referred to local Projects via NHS) - £60.00
Forms and Certificates
- CLAIM FORMS AND CERTIFICATES - £40.00
- CHILDREN AGE 0-15 YEARS OF AGE - £20.00
Please make sure you take payment up front and put form and money on last GP patient see shelf or Doctor on-call
- MEDICAL INSURANCE CLAIM FORM (AXA, BUPA, PRUHEALTH ETC)
- HOLIDAY CANCELLATION FORM
- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH CERTFICATE
- SCHOOL FEES INSURANCE FORM
- SICKNESS/ACCIDENT INSURANCE FORM
- CITIZENSHIP/NATURALISATION APPLICATION FORM
- ARMY FORMS (NO PAYMENT REQUIRED UP FRONT, CLAIM FORM WILL BE SENT SEPARATELY)
Letters and Certificates (Children age 0-15 pay half of the below fees)
- LETTER FOR BLUE BADGE APPEALS - £25.00
- LETTER FOR HOUSING APPLICANTS - £25.00
- FITNESS FOR AIR TRAVEL - £25.00
- LETTER FOR LIST OF MEDICATION NEEDED FOR TRAVEL - £20.00
- FREEDOM FROM INFECTION CERTIFICATE - £20.00
- PRIVATE PRESCRIPTION - £20.00
- SICKNESS CERTIFICATE (FOR FIRST 7 DAYS OF ILLNESS) - £20.00
- PHOTOCOPIES - £0.20
- OFSTED CHILDMINDER APPLICATION FORM - £82.00
- COURT OF PROTECTION CERTIFICATE (FORM CP2) - £65.00
- POWER OF ATTORNEY REPORT - £65.00
- D.N.A SWAB (MATERNITY/PATERNITY TESTING) - £40.00
- PROOF OF ADDRESS/REGISTRATION LETTER - £10.00
- FIRST CONSULTATION INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION - £55.00
- SUBSEQUENT CONSULTATIONS - £35.00
From April 2013 for registered patients only
- Tetanus/Diptheria/Polio - Free (NHS)
- Typhoid - Free (NHS)
- Hepatitis A - Free (NHS)
- Hepatitis A Jnr - Free (NHS)
- Hepatyrix (Hepatitis + Typhoid) - Free (NHS)
- Twinrix (Hepatitis A + Hepatitis B) - Free (NHS)
- Yellow Fever - £45.00
- Hepatitis B (Course of 3) - £90.00
- Booster Hepatitis B - £30.00
- Rabies (Course of 3) - £150.00
- Booster Rabies - £50.00
- Meningitis ACWY - £40.00
- Private Anti-Malarial Prescription - £15.00
Please note that if you have an appointment for any of the above vaccinations that involve a fee, you will need to pay during the appointment. Fees can be paid by either cash or cheque.
The Practice does also see private patients who are not registered at the Practice, but there is a fee for all vaccinations listed above.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.